Last Modified: February 26, 2018
You will be held responsible for all actions performed by your account whether it be done by you or by others! If server security is compromised, the account holder is responsible for all violations of the TOS and AUP, including SPAM, and all disconnect and reconnect fees associated with violations.
Server Complete, LLC ResponsibilitiesServer Complete, LLC agrees to furnish services, which are paid for, to the Customer, subject to complete compliance to the AUP and TOS. Server Complete, LLC reserves the right to refuse any potential customer, at the sole discretion of Server Complete, LLC.
ChangesThe TOS and AUP are both subject to change at any time at the sole discretion of Server Complete, LLC, a change in policy shall not be grounds for early contract termination or non-payment. Customer recognizes that the nature of the service supplied and the initial rates and charges have been communicated to Customer. The Customer is aware that from time to time rates may change based on availability of hardware and overall market fluctuations, if a change is going to in any way alter the recurring monthly bill of a customer, it will be communicated prior to actual billing.
Non-Payment/Service InterruptionAll outstanding invoices and any applicable late fees must be paid to reactivate services interrupted for non-payment. Data stored on a Customer Server will not be available to the customer until reconnection is established. Customers deactivated for non-payment or charge-back are subject to their data being destroyed after 5 days from termination/charge-back date.
Refunds/Charge BacksAll services rendered by Server Complete, LLC are not eligible for a refund. All overcharges or charge disputes must be reported within 30 days of the time that the dispute occurred. If a charge, that is deemed valid by the sole discretion of Server Complete, LLC and validated by our TOS or AUP, is disputed to your Credit Card Issuer by issuing a charge-back, then you agree to pay an 'Administrative Fee' of $200, in addition to whatever amount of money was charged back.
Billing Methodology and InformationServer Complete, LLC invoices for all services 10 days prior to the due date. You are responsible for arranging payment by the due date. Accounts that become past due will be subject to a 5% (five percent) late fee after 3 days of being overdue. This late fee is non-negotiable and will be automatically added to any overdue invoices. After an invoice becomes 3 days past due, all services affiliated with the invoice are subject to immediate suspension.
CancellationsServices with Server Complete, LLC can be canceled at any time prior to the due date of the service. All cancellations are performed at the end of the associated billing period. All cancellations must be submitted via the form within the Billing section of the client area.
FraudIn the event fraud is discovered, fraudulent customer is subject to immediate suspension/termination at the sole discretion of Server Complete, LLC. All information available to Server Complete, LLC about the fraudulent account/server will be submitted to both local authorities, as well any financial institutions involved. All fraud orders are investigated, and all fraudulent customers will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law, whether it is within the United States, or abroad. Server Complete, LLC will report any customer information relating to fraudulent activity to the FraudRecord.com database.
Financial LiabilityThe Customer acknowledges that the service provided is of such a nature that service can be interrupted for many reasons other than the negligence of Server Complete, LLC, and that damages resulting from any interruption of service are difficult to ascertain. Therefore, the Customer agrees that the company shall not be liable for any damages arising from such causes beyond the direct and exclusive control of Server Complete, LLC. The Customer further acknowledges that Server Complete, LLC's liability for its own negligence may not in any event exceed an amount equivalent to charges payable by subscriber for services during the period damages occurred.
SupportServer Complete, LLC provides hardware support related to customers server functioning. Server Complete, LLC does not offer software support outside of the installation of items chosen from the order form. Server Complete, LLC only guarantees the default installation of any software, and in no way assumes liability for the configuration of any software. Server Complete, LLC is not responsible for any downtime associated with mis-configuration of Operating Systems. Server Complete, LLC may provide enhanced software support (including kernel configuration), for an additional fee. Please ask sales or billing for enhanced support pricing. Server Complete, LLC does not provide any type of Support to the Customers of our Customers (Third Party Customers). We will only provide support directly to Customers of Server Complete, LLC.
Data and BackupsServer Complete, LLC is not responsible for performing backups of any data stored on services provided. The customer is advised to backup all of their own files to their local drive or other means of backup. Server Complete, LLC is not responsible for lost data, time, income or any other resource due to faulty backups or non-existent back-ups.
Outbound Email PolicyServer Complete, LLC operates a network wide outbound mail filtering system which captures all outbound email messages and scans the messages for spam or virus content. Any messages which are found to be in violation of the filtering policy will be rejected and not delivered. Any rejected messages may be viewed from the Abuse Center > Outbound Mail Filtering section of the client portal. Accepted outbound messages are delivered through third party mail filtering and delivery partners. Special considerations need to be made with domain SPF entries, please refer to any welcome email or contact support for the necessary SPF. Server Complete, LLC and it's third party mail filtering and delivery partners always follow industry standard guidelines with regards to the security and handling of all outbound email messages.
Spam/Bulk Email PolicySPAM complaint procedure:
- Identify the server the spam was initially sent from (via IP)
- Create a comprehensive list of the spam complaints associated with the server in question.
- An instance of a spam complaint is defined as one marketing E-mail.
- An Abuse Notification may, and typically will be, comprised of numerous spam complaints.
First Spam Abuse Notification (Server Complete, LLC -> Client):
- Provide the Abuse Notification to the client and allow 24-hours to client to investigate and resolve issue.
- After three Abuse Notifications are issued service may be subject to suspension or termination at the discretion of Server Complete, LLC.
- If an IP range or IP address has been black-listed as a result of a spam complaint, Server Complete, LLC may terminate the service at its discretion.
- Upon receiving complaints, Server Complete, LLC will notify the client by issuing an abuse notification.
- On the first notification, Server Complete, LLC will warn the client.
- On the second notification, Server Complete, LLC will issue a final warning of impending service suspension or termination.
- On the third complaint, Server Complete, LLC will suspend or terminate service at its discretion.
- Compromised Servers Issued Spam Notifications: If Server Complete, LLC suspects that a client's server has been infiltrated in an effort to send Spam/Bulk e-mail, Server Complete, LLC will offer the following options:
- Offer a free Operating System reinstallation, setting the configuration back to the original state it was provisioned in.
- If Operating System reinstallation is not accepted as an option, Server Complete, LLC may arrange a means for customer to manually retrieve/repair the files on the server.
- On the second instance of server compromise Server Complete, LLC reserves the right to terminate the client's services.